Justice League REVIEW (SPOILERS)

Hey people!

You may not know this about me, but, I like superheroes. Sooooo... I went to see Justice League (I have also seen other D.C films e.g. Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, Wonder Women, Suicide Squad & Batman VS Superman). I didn't write a review on any of the others because I don't feel as if they were hyped up enough, plus I didn't watch some of them as soon as they came out. So for Justice League I have written pros and cons. These are my personal opinions on the film (I did get some help from the boyf when thinking of some of these).

Pros:
-Interesting story line
I like how the whole film was laid out and how they all got involved. I feel like the bad guy was different to the other films I have seen.
-Involvement of different tribes (Amazons, Atlantans and man kind)
I thought the involvement of the different tribes was such a good input to the film because of how they all had to come together to protect the same thing.
-Post credit scene
I don't even know where to start with this... firstly, the race was just a fab idea because it actually shows them connecting as friends... AND THEN THE OTHER ONE WITH LEX LUTHER AND SLADE WILSON AKA DEATH STROKE!!! I can say that I cannot wait for the follow on from this!!!

Cons:
-Moustache line
On the day the film was released in cinemas, I heard on the radio that Henry Cavill (Superman) actually has a moustache! They had wrapped filming Justice League and all that was left to do was the editing. The director at the time (Zack Snyder) had to leave the film to take care of family matters, and a well known Marvel director (Joss Whedon) stepped in to finish the film. Joss decided to do some re-shoots, which meant getting all the cast back together, and at that point, Henry Cavill had already signed on and began filming on the latest instalment of Mission Impossible which required him to grow a moustache. In order for Joss to get Cavill back, he had to agree with the Mission Impossible studio to let him keep the moustache, and as such, they had to edit his moustache out, so in certain bits of the film, you can see a slight blurred line from where his moustache is.
-Ezra Miller
Whilst the portraying of The Flash was spot on, but however, it is unfortunate that Ezra Miller played the wrong Flash. The character of Barry Allen is one of trauma and despair, whereas the character that Ezra Miller appeared to be playing fell more into the portfolio of Barry Allen's protege; Wally West.
-Superman's waking
When Superman woke from the dead, I really was not expecting him to be bad! I thought it was rather random and I found it difficult to understand why he was bad.
-Cyborg
I found Cyborg rather boring. Don't get me wrong, he was played well, but I feel like he could have actually had a personality.
-More screen time for Alfred
Alfred should have had more interaction with the whole League, especially Superman. He didn't get shown as much as I would have liked to have seen.
-Superman's ending
The ending for Superman was rather random. There was no explanation for it, no music or anything. What I would have liked to have seen was him go into a phone box and get changed in there, like from the Christopher Reeve era of Superman films.

Overall, I would certainly recommend this film to anyone because it was just amazing even though there are quite a lot of negative points.

Thanks for reading!

Emma xox

Instagram
Twitter 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Beauty Products!!!

Fake Tan Reviews