Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express REVIEW

Hey people!

So, Bondi Sands have recently bought out a new tan and it is the 'Self Tanning Foam 1 Hour Express'. I do already own some Bondi Sands tanning products (Tanning Mist, Tanning Milk SPF15) and I do really like them and tan using them occasionally. Now, with this new 1 hour one, I did have high expectations for this... Shall I talk you through it?


Before pictures

To prepare, I got in the shower and (because I was tanning my whole body) I shaved, and exfoliated everywhere. I also tried my best to get rid of any tan left over from when I last tanned almost a week ago. After my shower, I dried myself and put a small bit of moisturiser on my knees, elbows and my collar bone (as my skin gets dry there).

I then take my tanning mitt and apply a generous amount to it. I then rub it onto my skin, starting with my legs, in a circular motion to avoid any streaks. Once I had done my whole body, I used the left over bit on the mitt and applied it to my hands / fingers. I then let it dry all over my body for about 5-10 minutes before putting any clothes on.

A hour came along and I decided to leave it for a while longer. In the end, I left it on for 2 and a half hours. At this stage, I was feeling super brown, but I have such dry skin that it really had stuck to certain areas and was starting to look really patchy (around my belly button and in my elbow crease area but that was expected as it ALWAYS happens). Anyway, I'm thinking so far so good!!! I'm so pleased with this!

But then...

I get in the shower, turn it to warm, as it says on the bottle, and begin to rinse my body. The tan starts to LITERALLY ALL RUN OFF MY BODY! I'm thinking surely this much isn't meant to come off... I stayed in the shower until the water was running clear. I get out and pat my skin dry, but it's virtually all washed off! I DO NOT FEEL BROWN AT ALL. There is a slight difference in colour but nowhere near as much as I was hoping for.


                                                                                   After pictures


Overall, I am rather disappointed with this product. Maybe I did something wrong during the process (can't see what)??? I wouldn't recommend spending £18.99 on this.


Thanks for reading!

Emma xox

Instagram
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Beauty Products!!!

Fake Tan Reviews