My Fave Beauty Products!!!

Hey people!

It's been a while since my last post, and I thought that for this one I would write about my favourite beauty products at the moment! 

So firstly I'll start with face products... My favourite two foundations I love right now are the Benefit hello flawless oxygen wow! and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation! If I want more of a full face coverage then I will wear the Bourjois one, but if I want something a bit lighter just for a day-to-day look, then I will use the benefit one. I do find that I have to use the Benefit foundation very sparingly... 1) because of how much it costs (£26.50) and 2) it comes out of the pump very quickly and I never really need to use much at all. 

Moving onto concealer... My absolute fave is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer! I first came across this a couple of years ago when I was watching one of Zoella's videos and she said that she loves it and it's something that she always go back to so I thought I'd try it and now I will not stop using it! I do occasionally use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Make Up Concealer but I feel that I will only use that one if I have used a slightly darker foundation or I have faked tanned my face as it's quite a bit thicker and has a slightly darker shade to the Collection one. 

Bronzing powder... hoola... I cannot express how amazing this is!!! I had been thinking about getting this for a while before I actually went out and bought it... Why I waited so long I do not know! It is a bit on the pricey side (£23.50) but it is definitely worth it! Something that I love to wear with the bronzer is the Benefits watt's up! highlighter. It adds so much definition to your face... I only have the really tiny one as I got it free when I purchased the foundation and it has lasted me quite a while so I have no complaints :)

So for mascara, the one I keep going back to is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. This makes my lashes so much fuller and thicker and it lasts me all day so I would highly recommend it! The only negative I would say is that I do need to apply quite a few coats before I get to how I like it, but I guess everyone likes it differently :)

Lipsticks... I have five main lipsticks that I love at the moment. A few of them are quite new so I'll start with them... The first one is the MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in the shade lady-be-good! This is my no.1 fave lipstick which I only purchased recently as they hadn't been in stock for agessssss. Moving onto two more MAC lipsticks, I have two matte shades; Velvet Teddy and Kinda Sexy. I HAVE FOUND THAT SINCE WRITING THIS POST, both of these lipsticks are so similar like they are virtually the same I can't tell any difference!!! Woops... 
Now I have two cheaper lipsticks, I have the Revlon matte lipsticks in the shade Seduction which is very similar to Velvet teddy and Lady-be-good but obv in the lower price ranger, and the final lipstick is a maxfactor one in the shade Rosewood 833 (Pretty Little Liars fans... you get me here ;)

I'm gonna end this blog post here so I hope you enjoyed reading this and I would recommend all of these products :)

Emma xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake Tan Reviews