Bubblegum Lip Scrub REVIEW

Hello everyone!

I went into Lush on Wednesday and I saw the lip scrubs sat on the side next to the tills so, as you do, I decided to smell them and I absolutely fell in love with the bubblegum one and I had to buy it! so when I got home, I rubbed some on my lips, but at first I didn't know how to get rid of all the sugary scrub off my lips, so I Googled it and it said to just lick it off... at first I thought that was kind of weird and I was a bit put of the idea so I licked a small bit off and it tasted amazing!!!



It leaves your lips feeling so smooth and soft, I now swear by it! I would certainly recommend it :)

Thanks for reading, will be posting again soon :-)

Emma xox

Instagram
Twitter
Youtube


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fave Beauty Products!!!

Fake Tan Reviews